O-Day Merchandise Sales Competition – Terms & Conditions of Entry
Who can enter
3. Subject to clause 4, entry is open to all persons worldwide of any age, who fulfil the requirements set out below.
4. Employees, and their immediate family members, of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter this Competition.
How to enter
5. Entry in the Competition is by purchasing of $50 or more of UWA Official Merchandise at the O-Day stand and completing the entry form.
6. The completed entry form must be dropped into the entry box at O-Day. Entries will not be accepted after this day (Friday, 26 February 2016).
7. Entrants who submit an Entry must complete all of their details in the form including name, address, email address and phone number. Incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete Entries will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
8. Entrants may make multiple purchases at the shop however, only one entry per $50 or more transaction will be allowed.
9. The Prize comprises Beats by Br Bre Solo2 wireless headphones valued at $399.95.
10. The Prize must be taken as stated and is non-transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
11. If the specified Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may but is under no obligation to substitute a Prize of like or equal value.
12. Any tax payable as a result of the Prize being awarded or received will be the Prize winner's responsibility.
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of the Prize or the inability of the Prize winner to use the Prize due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by the Prize winner, or otherwise.
14. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, merchantability of the Prize.
Open, Close and Publish dates
15. The Competition commences Friday, 26 February 2016 at 8AM AWST and closes Friday, 26 February 2016 at 4PM AWST (“Promotional Period”). Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received after this time (irrespective of when sent) will not be included in the Competition and the Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries.
16. The winning Entry will be determined by the Promoter as the Entry selected at random by a University staff member within the Brand, Marketing & Recruitment Team.
17. The winner will be notified by phone or email within two business days of the close of voting.
18. The Prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification of winning.
19. In the event the Prize remains unclaimed within that 30 day period, the Promoter may at its discretion award the Prize to the Entry with the next highest number of votes. The winner of any unclaimed Prize will be notified by email within two business days of this decision.